Memories stay in your mind as visuals, ever thought creating one for yourself?
Don’t you think visuals play a key role today? You write the best of the content, implement all kinds of vocabulary and deck your page up in all possible ways!
But let me ask you,
Do you think you’re heading on the right track?
Do you think your content is as engaging and worth a view?
What’s that one element that’s stopping you from achieving what you want?
Thirsty aren’t ya?!
Am sure most of you remember this ad. There’s a tinge of humor and emotion that triggers you and it tends to stay in your mind.
Videos tend to keep the audience engaged using the “E” principle. Entertain, Entice & Educate.
These days you see YouTube videos hit a billion views, because a video is a need of every customer. You want to make a delicious dish, you run your fingers through YouTube, You want to learn the operation of a new gadget, it’s YouTube again!
Because you prefer motion over texts.
- Communication- Videos communicate to the audience in the form of images and all kinds of visual aids. This engages the audience making it more effective.
- Durability- Videos are one of those tools that will never go out of trend. They tend to keep the audience latched because of the entertaining factor.
- Shareability- A video that’s worth a watch, is worth a share! A fresh content is what rules when it comes to videos. Why do you think you tend to watch a video again and again? It’s the content
- Turnaround- Creating a video does not face much of a hassle when you’re clear cut about what you want. All you’ve got to do is handover your essential video needs to the best video production company and they’ll get it done for you in a quick turnaround time.
- Relatability- The visual aids in a video clearly depicts the pain points of a customer. Watching a video makes the audience realise that, yes! This is something that we’ve gone through too, which makes the decision process a lot more easier.
- Expressive- The storytelling element in videos is one of the best ways to spread a word. A pinch of humor, emotions, and the message in a video tends to play on a loop in your mind even when it comes to an end.
So why do you think there’s so much noise out there for Video Marketing in businesses today?
Let’s find out.
- The Money Making Machine
Video content is something that’s more preferred as compared to other forms of content, which in turn has a positive impact on the ROI ( Return on investment). Video marketing helps in reaching the target audience in no time!
By hiring a team of professional corporate video makers, is definitely gonna help you market your products/services.
Did you know?
The forrester research says that the video increases the visibility on the Google SERPs
( Search Engine Result Pages) by 53 times.
2. The Marketing Asset for Business Houses
Videos are the most highly effective marketing tools that boost views and engagement as they can grab the attention of the viewers in a short span of time. Videos become a very crucial essence not just for the final product/service but in every phase of a business life. You can add a little bit of animation to give your video a captivating and fun-filled touch.
Your customers might want to know more about your product or service. Not just an image, but a video that’s self explanatory showing how the product looks like and how it works.
This makes it more appealing for the audience.
Did You Know?
The percentage of revenue is 49% higher every year for businesses that use video as a medium of marketing
3. The Demo Factor
You come across various advertisements in newspapers, magazines, pamphlets, brochures etc. flashing the arrivals of new products, listing down the features. But what’s the use of all the gigantic fonts and images when the customers don’t get to see the functionality of the product.
That’s where demo and promotional videos come into picture. A promotional or a product video gives the audience a better insight what a product or a service is like. They walk you through in great detail giving a 360° view of the product.
Getting one done for your business is not a hurdle today. You can definitely get in touch with a leading best video production company in bangalore
Did You Know?
Around 76% of users visited the website of a company after watching a one of their video ad
4. The Sales Booster
If your immense hard work is not bringing your business enough leads and conversions then it’s just a waste of time and money. Customers aren’t known to have ample patience, only if a product is that appealing they would make a purchase.
If your business isn’t welcoming enough conversions then your product will be out of the market soon.
Need not worry!
Videos are the best ways to uplift a business, because today most of the purchases are made after watching videos online.
Nearly 84% of customers are provoked to make a purchase after watching a video online. This clearly converts well in the sales today.
Did you know?
The CTR (Click Through Rates) are 200-300% higher when videos are sent via mail.
5. The Brand Foster
Video marketing helps in boosting brand awareness. The personality of your content is what makes your brand stand out from the crowd. If you put your content across in a fun-filled and engaging manner, then the audience is definitely gonna come after you for more!
In this process, there are high chances your video could be viewed, liked and shared across. This overtime, leads to brand enhancement.
Did you know?
It’s said that around 69% of people watch a video ad that’s shared by their friend.
A video can help reach a wider audience in a short span of time, but just for the sake of putting up a video, that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the content, because video & content are a match made in business heaven.
Fetch for the best video production service and get one tailored for yourself today!