1) Tell us something about you and how you developed interest in photography.
I am a foodie, have passion for night photography and love capturing stories. I co-founded The Photographers Blog portal dedicated towards photography in India and beyond.
2) What are the various types of photography you indulge in?
Night Photography | Landscape Photography | Streets
3) What is the inspiration that keeps you going ?
Photography has always been my passion. I resigned from my IT desk job in Aug 2017 to complete my dream of forming a platform for photographers where they will get to learn and grow with other photographers in the community. The Photographers Blog (TPB) Team has been successful to establish the community in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolhapur and slowly growing the network pan India. Its the passion of the TPB Team to share the knowledge with the community that inspires me and keeps me going.
4) How do you feel when your work is viewed and appreciated by a large audience?
The complements a photographer gets from the community is what keeps him motivated and inspired to keep going ahead on the journey. As a photographer, I always prefer using the best quality archival papers for prints. Honeycomb Team has always helped our team to get the best results in final prints of the exhibit. The editing and priting job done by their team is superb. When the visitors saw the prints they were very happy looking at the quality, colours, and the beauty of the images.
5) Tell us about photography and its inception.
A photographer freezes a moment in time in its actuality and shares the same moment in a form of photograph with the world. The photograph connects the viewer to the actual moment and they form timeless memories.
6) What, according to you, is photography and how do you perceive it?
For me, photography is the way I perceive the world around me. It is an expression of what I see around me, and how it makes me feel. It is also a medium which connects me with many creative minds around the globe from different fields and helps me learn new things about life. The art of photography will never seize to energize my mind to get going.
7) Please share some of your achievements in the photography profession.
- Co-Founded The Photographers Blog and The Photographers Company
- Conducting Night Photography Workshops from last 2 years.
- Successfully arranged photography workshops of international photographers in India.
- Continuous for two years my photos have been exhibited in prestigious photography exhibition in Pune.
- Conducted TPB Photography Exhibition in Thane successfully
- Currently CEO of the company – The Photographers Blog.com running successfully in 4 cities in India
8) Tell us something about the photography community you belong to.
TPB was founded in 2016. Our main vision was to form a common platform for photographers to share knowledge. Initially we started with our online blog portal and started sharing knowledge through blog articles and videos. Later we started with offline activites of workshops and photo tours. Recently we started our free and paid photo walks, coffee meet-ups, monthly photo challenges, photo exhibits and many different activities to keep the community engaged in photography and provide a common platform for everyone to share the knowledge. We are also working on a photography forum for our growing community to cater to all their photography needs and will launch the platform soon. Parallaly our technical team is also working on online products like mobile apps, adobe photoshop plugins to serve the photography community in the best way.
9) Tell us about the general response you receive in exhibitions.
The visitors are surprised looking at the digital vs print copies of the images and they always love the prints compared to digital image. Thanks to Honeycomb team for making one of the worlds best printers and archival papers available for prints at our doorsteps, it has changed the way people in general appreciate the photo prints.
10) What do you think about the scope of Photography in the modern Digital world?
Photography is an huge market and its filled with incredible talented photographers. The technology advancement has made our job very easy for capturing perfect moments with just a small mobile phone.
11) How do you feel about your association with Honeycomb creative support?
Its been a privilege working with Honeycomb team for TPB exhibits. The team really works hard to deliver the best prints on archival papers. We would recommend all photographers to get their images printed from Honeycomb doesn’t matter where you stay they will provide you the best prints at your doorsteps.
12) What are your future plans and dreams?
My dream is to form worlds largest photographers community by providing them the platform to share knowledge. I am also looking forward to explore Wildlife Photography.