Archita Shah, Digital Artist
1) Would you tell us more about you and your interest in Digital Art?
Being a software engineer and keen interest in art, I wanted to showcase art through digital medium. We live in a technological world today, so why not take art to its technological step too!
2) Can you please tell us about the types of Digital art you curate?
I am more into minimal art with surreal expressionism, abstract art with innate feelings. I also enjoy psychedelic art with the use of minimal art or photography collages.
3) What is the inspiration that keeps you going?
Its the motive behind why i create art that keeps me going. To express day to day life challenges, crisis, beauty, compassion, love, simplicity is my aim
4) How do you feel when your work is exhibited and viewed by tons of people?
It feels amazing to be appreciated and to be criticised as well at certain points. You get an idea of what the world is thinking and reacting and how its inspiring different people from different countries and of ages too.
5) Can you tell us something about Digital Art and its inception?
Even a good photo imaging with a meaningful purpose to it can be known as digital art. Digital art is now booming where there are beautiful software’s which people are now exploring immensely and making the best use of it to create a masterpiece. Digital art is art going tech savvy.
6) To you, what is Digital Art?
To me digital art is a medium where I can express art anytime anywhere through my laptop even when I am travelling. Its the new age art expressionism
7) Please share us some of your achievements in Digital Art?
I started with keeping exhibitions of my canvas art where in I tried acrylic and coffee too as an experimental Eco friendly medium. My digital art is now purchased by few renowned architects in Mumbai and USA. I too was extremely happy with my Instagram followers response.
8) Can you tell us something about your Digital Art community?
Instagram and Facebook is my medium to showcase my digital art, and until now I am getting a very good response through both the mediums. It feels great when people appreciate it and are curious to learn and know how is it actually done.
9) Can you tell us about the general response you receive in Digital Art exhibitions?
The response I get is very good, people appreciate with a bit of curiosity to it. And I get many offers where people want me to come and teach digital art. Its a great feeling when a stranger orders your art, appreciating its value and even sometimes asking can they put up as their mobile wallpaper too
10) What do you think about the scope of Digital Art in the modern Digital world?
Its the way forward for the art world, and reaching the new billion tech generation through digital platform and the latest tech medium of art in a span of few minutes!
11) How do you feel about your association with Honeycomb creative support?
They are like my print team now, they understand the technicalities perfectly. They make digital art look perfectly painted on canvas!
12) Can you share us you’re future plans and dreams?
I love my work and a workaholic, my future plans are to set a good Base as a creative technologist and also to do more digital, abstract and metal art for all art lovers. The plan is to continue pursuing my passion and never stop! Create beautiful and meaningful art pieces forever!