1) Would you tell us more about you and your interest in Photography?
Born and bought up in Bengaluru. Marketing lead by profession in one of the leading cutting tools manufacturing corporate.
I love traveling, which makes me meet new people and visit unexplored places. This got me into photography. Every action/interaction has a story hidden within and I chose to express those thoughts through my photographs.
2) Can you please tell us about the types of Photography you indulge with?
Every frame is special with a message if not a thought.
I find nature really fascinating and hence prefer landscapes. I also prefer people portraits. A facial expression says a lot of things without speaking.
3) What is the inspiration that keeps you going?
Photography is the story I fail to put into words, and sometimes I feel photography is more real than reality.
4) How do you feel when your work is exhibited and viewed by tons of people?
Feel privileged and sometimes it’s the message I try to convey from my clicks and feel quite happy when people get that, feel a sense of achievement within.
Also, all appreciations/constructive critics motivate me to keep doing better and reach the next milestone.
5) Can you tell us something about Photography and its inception?
I love to travel, a lot. Everything I look at or interact with has a message/story to tell, sometimes I couldn’t find the right words to convey the same, whereas when I looked back at the pictures they conveyed the message better than I could in any form, hence from then on it was always my pictures that does the narration.
6) To you, what is Photography?
Photography to me is a way of feeling that catches a moment, which is passing by and freezes in time forever.
7) Please share us some of your achievements in Photography Profession?
I’ve exhibited my photographs in exhibitions, online forums and also take few sessions on travel & photography in universities.
In May 2017 I was awarded the National Geography Traveller, India
8) Can you tell us something about your Photography community?
I have been very fortunate to be part of few photography groups with whom I interact and acquire knowledge and feedbacks. At times I take part in photographer’s meet to share and gain knowledge and experience different things related to photography.
9) Can you tell us about the general response you receive in exhibitions?
So far people have been courteous to me and appreciate the struggle that went into clicking any frame. I meet many likeminded people from whom always have something to learn from. Sometimes I also feel really good when my photographs are exhibited in various exhibitions for a cause.
So far it has been an amazing experience to participate in exhibitions.
10) What do you think about the scope of Photography in the modern Digital world?
I feel photography is timeless. The digital world definitely adds value to photography, but photography will always be a way of feeling, love and passion. Its core values still remain the same irrespective of time and age.
11) How do you feel about your association with Honeycomb creative support?
Honeycomb to me is more than just a business partner. Honeycomb team has been very helpful in post-processing.
Love the quality of prints and the colors which shows on the paper are very impressive.
12) Can you share us your future plans and dreams?
Travel more, click more. I feel I’ve just completed a chapter in photography, still a long way to go. Also, I feel my photographs are doing their bit for any cause organized by amazing groups/institutes, I feel humbled to participate in any such event and this motivates me even further to keep pushing harder.