A Before and After Look of a School Bag - Case Study
Client: Manufacturers of bags, wallets, and accessories
Product: School bags.
Clients requirement: Photo Shoot, cut out, retouching and colour correction of School bags
The Client, being one of the recurring customers of Honeycomb creative support, approached them again for a Photo shoot, cut out, retouching and colour correction of Schoolbags. The client wanted the output images to be separated (front, back, and top angle) in various standardized angles so that they can use it on multiple platforms. The clients also wanted a mannequin shot as well.
Honeycomb creative support is a multi-channel graphic design agency based out of Koramangala, Bangalore. Honeycomb handles the multiple graphic design works along with fine-art-printing and web developmental services.
Honeycomb hired one of their regular Photographer and arranged for the Photoshoot of clientâ€™s product - school bags of various colours. After receiving the digital images, Honeycomb design manager assigned the job to one of the experienced image editor. The image editor was further, briefed about the timeline and clientâ€™s desired quality output.
- To Photoshoot the school bags of various colours in different angles.
- To cut out images without losing minute edges.
- To retouch the Photo shot images to obtain a high-quality output.
- To colour correct all the images so as to obtain the clientâ€™s desired output.
- A high-quality Photo shoot session was conducted to get multiple images of the products.
- All the colour corrected images reached the expectation of the client.
- The client was given the fastest output which in turn, was highly appreciated.
- The cut out made it possible for the client to use the images in their multi-variable marketing.
- The colour corrected mannequin shots was given to the client.