Here are few common mistakes a web designer makes, shared by the experts of Honeycomb family.
- Typography Remember not all browsers support the font you have decided to use. Choose carefully
- Generalization Website must be unique in some way to catch the attention of visitors
- Streaming automatic video or audio on home pages
- Unorganized content a success and failure of a website lies on the structured format of content
- Right amount of white spacing many of us forget the purpose of white space in a website. We blindly deliver all the contents given by the client in the site and clutter the page with information. Make good use of white space in your design.
- Using Flash It is definitely a wonderful tool which offers us to experiment of Animations. But, is it supported by all browsers and mobile devices? Choose your tool wisely.
- Keep in mind the different kinds of visitors There are two types of visitors to a web page. One who has no upgraded version of a browser and the other who has everything upgraded. Although the client is the deciding authority on choosing what he thinks is right for his target audience, it is wise to approach a project keeping both these users in mind to provide the best experience to the most active users you can.
- Easily Navigable Make sure a basic-knowledge user also get to easily navigate through the page.
Honeycomb Creative Support is a communication design agency based in Bangalore. We help companies for making their marketing communication materials like, Web-design & Development, Digital Marketing, Product & Corporate Video, Print collaterals, News Paper Proofing, Fine-art (Giclee) printing for photo/painting exhibitions. It also provide gallery space to showcase Artist’s works at Honeycomb Art Gallery.