3 Easy Steps To Get Your Own Online Store!
It’s the age of Amazon, Flipkart, and millions of other ecommerce portals – and the vast majority of retail business now happens online. It’s not just the big players, but practically anyone with a viable product or service, who can now have an online store and sell their products from the comfort of their homes.
While the pioneers of ecommerce for small businesses were names like Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc. – and granted that they each have their own special offerings – we’re going to tell you about a new (and better!) way to get your own online store in 3 easy steps!
Step 1 – Get StoreEZ
StoreEZ – Sonata Software’s newest ecommerce web solution provider – is the simplest, quickest and most cost-effective choice to build your own ecommerce website! Simply visit their website, look through their services – and select what suits you best. With Basic, Premium and Custom plans – StoreEZ tailors solutions to your exact needs to give you just what you need – nothing less, nothing more.
They also come with a ton of cool templates and preset formats for you to choose from, customize, and adapt for quick setup – with these simple steps!
Step 2 – Optimize Your Ecommerce Website
Once you’ve got your StoreEZ ecommerce website launched and running – the next step is to optimize it for search engines and social media! The main idea is that when people search for products or services in your industry – your website needs to come up in the first few search results, or social media recommendations.
This can be done in 3 simple steps – and any good digital marketing agency can do it even better for you!
- First we optimize with On-page SEO – fixing any SEO issues on your website – such as broken links, missing keywords, long loading times, etc.
- Then we conduct off-page SEO for all optimizations outside of your website.
- Then we optimize your website with rich snippets – making sure your google results have extra info like product ratings, etc. to attract more customers
And that’s it! Your website is ready and optimized – and you’ve got only one step left!
Step 3 – Start Selling!
Congrats! You now have a high-performing, SEO and social media optimized ecommerce website – and you can simply start selling!
Of course, for increasing your revenue and growing your business, there are a few things you must keep ensuring –
- Make sure your products and services are top quality, so your customers love what they buy!
- Make sure you take care of your customers’ issues and complaints – they are the king, and you must ensure constant customer service and satisfaction!
- Keep your website constantly optimized – as Google and other search engines update their algorithms – after all, if you want to compete with the big leagues, you must keep your game up to date!