Did you know that leaflet distribution can boost your sales? You can even gain new customers, along the way! Leaflets are especially effective if you run a local business and want people to know about you and what you have to offer. As a matter of fact, leaflets are a tried and tested method of marketing that will certainly not disappoint you. Established brands too have started distributing leaflets to gain attention.
Are you still not sure if leaflet distribution can help improve your business? Continue reading to find out how leaflets have been transforming local businesses and helping entrepreneurs and small businesses grow.
· Takes your business into your customers’ homes – Leaflets are the best way to spread the message about your enterprise and get on people’s radar. Even if homeowners swiftly clear away promotional material that passes through their letterbox, their mind has already absorbed the branding and they will recognize you the next time they spot it again. By making your way into homes, you increase your chances of becoming familiar with thousands of people. In the event that they are in need of products or services that you are offering, they are likely to choose you over others.
· Properly offers information about your business – Unlike other printed marketing collateral, leaflets are big enough to fit all the information about your business. You can clearly explain your offerings and the benefits that customers will gain in concise sentences and bullet points, along with pictures. This way, even if a potential customer happens to simply glance through the leaflet, they will get an idea about what you are offering and will remember you when they need such services or products.
· They are tangible and last long – E-marketing and social media is a great way to spread messages about your business, but the problem is that they are fleeting. There is so much information available online and so many competing in that tiny space that the chances of your message getting lost are high. With leaflet, the focus is just you and your business. The impact of your message will last longer and there is less chance of your business getting lost in the crowd. Also, it is a tangible material that can be taken home, showed it to friends and relatives and so on.
· Enables targeted marketing – Leaflets allow you to select your choice of delivery areas so that you can make sure that your message is definitely reaching your target market, such as maybe affluent consumers or families. Unlike TV, radio or Internet advertising, you can have the confidence that your advertisement will be seen. You may even choose to slip it in newspapers and magazines to make it doubly sure that your leaflet will be seen for sure and someone or the other will definitely glance at it.
· Ensures the quick spreading of your message – If you are offering any kind of discounts or concessions, put it on a leaflet and hand it out. Make sure to put the information about the offer in big and bold letters. This way, you will know for sure that the information will spread like wildfire. When you put it on the Internet, there is a doubt whether everybody will see it or not, or will they see it while the offer is still on. Such doubts can be done away with when you handout leaflets or send it to the mailboxes of your esteemed customers.
· Personalized marketing – A growing area in printed marketing is its ability to get up close and personal with the target audience. If you have created a customer database, why not make them feel special by personalizing your leaflets with their name? In a world where connections are increasingly feeling distant and people do not have time for each other, even the slightest gesture will get you to the good books of your customers. While you may think that this is a bit too far-fetched, the pace with which print marketing is evolving, it may not really be as difficult as you might think. However, if you are thinking of simply distributing the leaflet to all, you can keep the language on the leaflet conversational and use phrases and words that convey familiarity.
So, are you ready to incorporate leaflet distribution as part of your marketing campaign? Yes? Then, remember:
· Clear message
· Attractive design
· A call to action
Now, come on. Get busy designing stunning leaflet that will take your business to the zenith of success.